Imagine you would have the chance to invite any movie star to a big party! Who would you choose? To my friend bloggers, I invite you to do the same! Would be fun to compare! 🙂
You can choose any movie star you want, living or dead. It can be actors, but also movie directors or anybody who worked/works in the movie business.
You are not limited! You have a very very big house. 😉
Here we go with my choices!
To help me co-host the party:
- Vivien Leigh. Because according to Kendra Bean’s book Vivien Leigh: An Intimate Portrait, she was a great host and organized awesome parties. Of course, Larry would attend the party as well 😉
- Joan Fontaine because she was a cordon-bleu
- Grace Kelly could cook her famous hamburger later in the night
- Katharine Hepburn would cook her awesome brownies for dessert. Of course, she would come with Spencer! 🙂
- Alfred Hitchcock would bring the wine. He had refined tastes in food, so I’m pretty sure he knew he to select the good wine. 😉
- And to help us finish all the food when nobody is hungry anymore: Gary Cooper, because according to IMDB “His appetite was prodigious, but no matter how much he ate, he always remained thin.”
To make us dance!
- Paul Newman and Joan Woodward because of this picture:
- James Stewart and Donna Reed because of their dance scene in It’s a Wonderful Life
- Ingrid Bergman, because of Cactus Flower
- Jean Simmons because of Guys and Dolls
- Audrey Hepburn because of Funny Face
- Cary Grant because of Indiscreet
- Fred Astaire, Ginger Rogers, Gene Kelly, Donald O’Connor, James Cagney, The West Side Story team, etc.
To make us laugh
- Chantale Lamarre because she’s one of the funniest and most energetic ladies ever.
- Carole Lombard and Clark Gable
- Lucille Ball
- Leslie Nielsen
- Peter Sellers
For some music
- Bing Crosby, because he had an awesome voice
- Doris Day, for the same reason and because she was one of the loveliest ladies ever
- Frank Sinatra, because he always bring back good memories
- Madonna, because well, she’s Madonna!
- William Holden would bring the fireworks
- Burt Lancaster and Nick Cravat could do an awesome circus number!
- Elizabeth Taylor because she’s my twin 😉
- James Mason to stop the fights, because he was a pacifist
- Vera Miles and Earl Holliman because they were so kind to answer my letters
- Margaret Lockwood and Roger Moore to make sure all this stays classy.
And well, all my favourites : Gregory Peck, Anne Baxter, Marlon Brando, Peter O’Toole, Barbara Stanwyck, Fredric March, Teresa Wright, etc, etc. The more the merrier!
Who will you invite?