Yes! It has finally arrived! It’s Grace Kelly’s season folks! 🙂 From today until November 12, 2016 (on Grace’s birthday), awesome bloggers will be submitting awesome entries about Grace Kelly’s life and films. I’m very impatient to read them!
Sadly, Grace Kelly is no longer with us and that makes me sad, but we’re here to honour her, ok? Let’s make her proud to be the woman she was, the actress and the princess!
I will add your entries to the roster when you’ll submit them in the comment section or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Twitter at @Ginni_SP.
Have fun! 🙂
The divine entries:
- Love Letters to Old Hollywood – Frank, Bing and Grace are sensational in… High Society (1956)
- Old Hollywood Films – Green Fire
- Thoughts All Sorts – Grace Kelly’s Mrs Kane in High Noon
- Movierob – Grace Kelly Blogathon : To Catch a Thief (1955) and The Bridges at Toko-Ri (1954)
- Crítica Retrô – The Country Girl (1954)
- A Shroud of Thoughts – Grace Kelly in To Catch a Thief
- Christina Wehner – The Bridges at Toko-Ri (1954)
- Back to Golden Days – Grace and Rainier: A Royal Romance
- Phyllis Loves Classic Movies – The Swan (1956)
- The Wonderful World of Cinema – The Strong and Quiet Amy Kane: Grace Kelly in High NoonThe Strong and Quiet Amy Kane: Grace Kelly in High Noon
- The Flapper Dame – 2nd Grace Kelly Blogathon
- Wolffian Classics Movies Digest – Dial M for Murder
- Cinema Cities – Grace Kelly in Dial M for Murder (1954)
- In the God Old Days of Classic Hollywood – Fourteen Hours (1951)
Many thanks to all the participants! 🙂 Thanks to you, Grace Kelly is once again celebrated in the right way.
Wherever you are Grace, we wish you a happy heavenly birthday! 🙂
On December 1, I shall announce a new blogathon (the post is ready since this summer…) so stay around! I think it’s a subject many of you will be enthusiasm about. 😉
Oh and, by the way, this is my 200th post at The Wonderful World of Cinema! Yé! 🙂