Oyé oyé! It has finally arrived: The 2nd Wonderful Ingrid Bergman Blogathon! Once again, wonderful bloggers will honour this marvellous actress on what would have been her 101 birthday, but also her 34th death anniversary.
Don’t forget, the blogathon starts today, on August 27 and will end on August 29, 2016. Please submit your entry in the comments section or via Twitter or via my email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a twitter account, PLEASE provide me your twitter handle so I could promote it on the social network in question.
Once you’ll submit your entry, I will add it to the roster and we’ll all be ready to read it!
The lovely entries:
- B Noir Detour – Ingrid Bergman in Arch of Triumph
- Cinematic Scribblings – A Mother and a Daughter: Autumn Sonata (1978)
- The Cinematic Frontier – Notorious (1946)
- The Cinematic Frontier – Joan of Arc (1946)
- Silver Screenings – Ingrid Bergman as the Ignoble Hedda Gabler
- The Hitless Wonder Movie Blog – Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde (1941)
- Old Hollywood Films – The Inn of the Sixth Happiness
- The Wonderful World of Cinema – Love Has Blue Eyes and the most Beautiful Smile: Ingrid Bergman in For Whom the Bell Tolls
- Crítica Retrô – Goodbye Again (1961)
- A Shroud of Thoughts – Ingrid Bergman in Casablanca
- L.A Explorer – Spotlight on Ingrid Bergman in Gaslight
- Movie Classics – Under Capricorn (Alfred Hitchcock, 1949)
- Wolfing Classics Movie Digest – Journey to Italy
- Cinephilia – Under the Volcano
- Christina Wehner – Intermezzo (1939)
- Old Hollywood Obsessed – The Yellow Rolls-Royce (1964) Review
- The Flapper Dame – Hollywood Friendship : Cary Grand and Ingrid Bergman
- Cinema Cities – Ingrid Bergman in Anastasia (1956)
- Back to Golden Days – Spellbound
- In the Good Old Days of Classic Hollywood – What in Ingrid Bergman Was on Bewitched?
Thanks so much for your participation! Ingrid would have been honoured! See you next year! 😉